SURE and S.FE® products are born from a synergistic strategy between Asia Pacific Fibers and Busana Apparel Group.
SURE and S.FE® products are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the CE norms of protective clothing.
- Performance Polyester Fabric - Anti-bacterial / Liquid Proof / Breathable / Washable
- Bio-Plus 2 layer fabric technology ensures mobility and comfort
- Performance properties inherent in the yarn ensures durable performance and extended usage
- Shields from bacteria / virus / Infectious organisms and inhibits microbial growth
- Effective Protective Barrier to Spray, Splash, Sneeze, Cough, Blood and other Liquids
- Adherence to International Standards and Internationally Acclaimed Tests
- Preferred choice of the Healthcare Professionals and Performance Brands
- An Inherent feature of the yarn
- Performs up to 30 washes (home & industrial)
- Conforms to ASTM E 2149 -13a standards
Breathable & Comfortable
- Inbuilt microporous membrane technology
- Engineered to meet ISO 11092 breathability standards
- Specialized fabric technology for the ease of movement
- Fabric engineered for effective protection from liquids
Washable & Reusable
- Designed for durability and repeated use
Bio-Plus fabrics use inherent antibacterial yarns that meet high resistance levels and withstand multiple washes (both home and industrial). They add a durable defense barrier on fabric which helps fight odor causing bacteria and microbes. This makes it stay fresher longer and gives protection against harmful microbes lasts wash after wash.
Evaluated for anti-microbial activity on the fabrics (on the original and after 30 washes) according to ASTM E 2149 - 13a and tested against the following organisms and the tests confirm that our Bio-Plus fabrics are engineered to meet Level 6 specifications.
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
- Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352
- Escherichia Coli ATCC 25922
Breathable and Waterproof:
Bio-Plus fabrics use laminated waterproof breathable microporous membrane technology. This technology enables the fabrics to resist water droplets from passing through while at the same time allowing water vapour through.This technology renders the fabric (a) Good air and water vapour permeability (b) Optimum heat and moisture regulation (c) Higher durability and (d) Easy care and comfort.
Bio-Plus fabrics are engineered to meet ISO 11092 breathability standards.
Bio-Plus fabrics act as an effective protective barrier to spray, sneeze, splash, cough, blood and other liquids.
Washable and Reusable:
The Bio-Plus fabrics are designed to have lasting performance even after repeated washes and usage.
Ensures Mobility and Comfort:
Bio-Plus fabrics employ a 2 layer technology
Conforms to the Standards of:
Level 4 - ASTM F1670 - Synthetic Blood Penetration Test - Surrogate Blood - No Penetration at 2 Psi (13.8 kPa)
Level 4 - ASTM F1671 - Viral Penetration Test - Bacteriophage - Phi X174 - No Penetration at 2 Psi (13.8 kPa)
Impact Penetration Test (AATCC 42)
Original/5x Wash/10x Wash
Impact Penetration Test (AATCC 127)
Original/5x Wash/10x Wash
EN 14325 FABRIC PHYSICAL TESTS
EN ISO 7854 Flex Craacking
EN ISO 9073-4 Tear Resistance
EN ISO 13934-1 Tensile Strength
EN 863 Puncture Resistance
EN 14126 BARRIER TO INFECTIVE AGENTS
ISO 16603 Resistance to penetration by blood/fluids under pressure
ISO 16604 Resistance to penetration by blood borne pathogens
EN ISO 22610 Resistance to wet bacterial penetration (mechanical contact)
ISO/DIS 22611 Resistance to biologically contaminated aerosols
EN ISO 22612 Resistance to dry microbial penetration
BS EN 20811 Hydrostatic Head (Water Pressure Test)
EN 1149-5 Electrostatic properties (Anti-Static)
ISO 11092 Water Vapor Resistance (Breathability)