SURE and S.FE® products are born from a synergistic strategy between Asia Pacific Fibers and Busana Apparel Group.
SURE and S.FE® products are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the CE norms of protective clothing.
- Performance Polyester Fabric - Liquid Proof / Breathable / Washable
- Classic Pro 2 layer fabric technology ensures mobility and comfort
- Performance properties inherent in the yarn ensures durable performance and extended usage
- Effective Protective Barrier to Spray, Splash, Sneeze, Cough, Blood and other Liquids
- Adherence to International Standards and Internationally Acclaimed Tests
- Preferred choice of the Healthcare Professionals and Performance Brands
Breathable & Comfortable
- Inbuilt microporous membrane technology
- Engineered to meet ISO 11092 breathability standards
- Specialized fabric technology for the ease of movement
- Fabric engineered for effective protection from liquids
Washable & Reusable
- Designed for durability and repeated use
Breathable and Waterproof:
Classic Pro fabrics use laminated waterproof breathable microporous membrane technology. This technology enables the fabrics to resist water droplets from passing through while at the same time allowing water vapour through.This technology renders the fabric (a) Good air and water vapour permeability (b) Optimum heat and moisture regulation (c) Higher durability and (d) Easy care and comfort.
Classic Pro fabrics are engineered to meet ISO 11092 breathability standards.
Classic Pro fabrics act as an effective protective barrier to spray, sneeze, splash, cough, blood and other liquids.
Washable and Reusable:
The Classic Pro fabrics are designed to have lasting performance even after repeated washes and usage.
Ensures Mobility and Comfort:
Classic Pro fabrics employ a 2 layer technology
EN 14325 FABRIC PHYSICAL TESTS
EN ISO 7854 Flex Craacking
EN ISO 9073-4 Tear Resistance
EN ISO 13934-1 Tensile Strength
EN 863 Puncture Resistance
EN 14126 BARRIER TO INFECTIVE AGENTS
ISO 16603 Resistance to penetration by blood/fluids under pressure
ISO 16604 Resistance to penetration by blood borne pathogens
EN ISO 22610 Resistance to wet bacterial penetration (mechanical contact)
ISO/DIS 22611 Resistance to biologically contaminated aerosols
EN ISO 22612 Resistance to dry microbial penetration
BS EN 20811 Hydrostatic Head (Water Pressure Test)
EN 1149-5 Electrostatic properties (Anti-Static)
ISO 11092 Water Vapor Resistance (Breathability)