People are Asia Pacific Fibers' greatest assets. We believe that Asia Pacific Fibers’ past successes, current market position and future ambitions rest squarely on the shoulders of its people i.e. all of us! Towards that end, Asia Pacific Fibers invests in its people incessantly. We continually strive to make Asia Pacific Fibers an exciting and rewarding place to work by fueling a sense of ‘shared professional entrepreneurialism’. Key highlights of the same as captured through the acronym SHARED include:
S - Shared performance rewards that focus on both incentives & career development
H - Humane work environment that puts values of respect, team spirit & care on a pedestal
A - Agile operating philosophy that’s market & customer opportunities led
R - Restless drive towards being excellent in what we do
E - Entrepreneurial culture that promotes risk taking with accountability
D - Deep operating framework sustained through sensible processes
Some of the initiatives embodying our SHARED approach include:
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and BPJS Kesehatan (BPJSK) health care plan for the employees is comparable with the best offered in the Industry.
- Focus on safety in plants through a dedicated safety management team maintaining excellent safety standards.
- High level of diversity in our workforce wherein experts and professionals from around the world complement the Indonesian work force.
- Asia Pacific Fibers supports local schools for the children of Indonesian employees. At the same time, a dedicated school at Karawang site, affiliated to DPSS (Delhi Public School Society, India: a non-profit education society promoting education worldwide) offers quality education of CBSE curriculum to the children of expatriates up to senior high school. A housing colony with all amenities is located at Karawang site for key employees. Available infra structure includes sports facilities like football, tennis, badminton, softball and volleyball, which also contribute to the shared spirit of Asia Pacific Fibers employees.
- Our training facilities and programs focus on constantly improving the skills and productivity of the work force. Adhering strictly to international training standards, Competency Basic Training (CBT), Six Sigma and QCC are applied to all levels of rank and file in every division of the company.
- A well-equipped in-house technical training center - Pusat Pengambangan Sumber Daya Manusia (PPSDM) for leadership and development center in Kaliwungu, offers courses to enhance the knowledge and skills of the engineers. PPSDM shapes aspiring managers into skillful leaders and technicians into responsible engineers. The center helps employees adapt effectively to changing technology and thus enables Asia Pacific Fibers to maintain its leading edge in the industry.